This house is nice, but the stairs have no carpet. OMG, END of the WORLD!!
Freddy took the stairs like a pro when we first got here, but suddenly decided they were Mt. Kilimanjaro.
In reverse.
I tried everything, food, wheedling. pushing.....Nothing could get him down the stairs. I gave up a few times- tried to go enjoy my Gallo Single Serving, but, no, this pitiful yipping is coming from the stairs. Yip, yowl, yip, big bark, whine.
IT'S so scary
I put food on paper towels to lure him down .Didn't work. At 9 PM, exhausted, I made up my mind. I guess my Gallo Single Serving gave me super human strength. I picked up all 80+ lbs of lard, and carried him down





Oh poor Fred- we don't have carpet on our stairs but my guys are used to it. Maybe if you get towels and tea towels and put them on each step he will get braver. Good luck, keep us posted. Or find a Home Depot and buy a cheap stair runner for the time you're there. Will save on your back with an 80lb puppy!
ReplyDeleteI thought you were pulling and HGTV move and carpeting the stairs with Bounty towels! Poor Freddy ;o)
ReplyDelete