a fenced in yard, with doggie friends on both sides
a fabulous gulf front dog park
a bay right out the back door, chock full of egrets, herons and what have you
golf carts galore
long walks and runs
So yesterday we humans went off island to see Invictus (a really good movie) and on the way home got a little entertainment:
There was a drunk driver on the road, but the guy in front of us called the cops whilst keeping all the traffic behind the drunk driver from getting crashed into by blocking the lane with emergency blinkers on. This is the first time I have ever seen the cops actually catch someone in the act!
Then we saw something really really really cool:
These Wood Storks were having some kind of a showdown with a Snowy Egret. The Wood Storks were on the roof and surrounding the Egret. I think maybe they were having a staring contest
Then one of the Wood Storks was all "Hey, whatchu lookin at?"
Then he decided I wasn't worth his time ... so long
Wow, pretty cool
Paradise, with the exception of the drunk. What's the temp down there? I think you should keep a running weather widget on the blog.
ReplyDeleteHowdy...
ReplyDeleteMaybe Freddy's bored and he missed out on the avian fandango, but at least he doesn't have to deal with big cats: http://bit.ly/4SoVw1.
Netto
Poor Fred's ACL doesn't look so bad now....
ReplyDelete