Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day Two at Fat Camp



OK The deal here is: 4 hours of lectures, 2 hours of exercise, plus "elective" exercise classes and 5 meals. I am dead beat. And I did not even do the 2 hours of "required" exercise (did do a 1 hr aquatics)!
Classes today:
Calorie density
Diseases of affluence
Vitamins and minerals
Taking charge of stress (I am taking charge of my stress by skipping this one)
Meals:
Oatmeal, pumpkin soup, sweet potato and apple salad, tofu stir fry, chopped salad, bloody mary (virgin), strawberry yogurt and some other stuff......too healthy for words.
Most people here love it, although one lady tonight said that it was the freakiest place she'd ever been.  A lot of the clients are repeaters who come once or twice a year.
Well, I am still of mixed emotion. We'll see how it shakes out. Meantime, here are some photos.

3 comments:

  1. Well, no Single Servings, I can tell you that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four hours of exercising, food made for me, no one to cook for, clean up after...no laundry, no dogs (sorry boys), no dog hair ,no sweeping, no mopping, no snoring in my bed, no clients (sorry again).....no CAFFINE...no WINE...well is there a steam room? If so, yeah I'm in... Stop your whining and get with the program..

    ReplyDelete