We spend way too many nights a year at this brand, wherever we are in the country.
Mick's Kindle is currently on loan for this trip...LOVE IT!!!! have read WENCH and THE LOCK ARTIST. Kindle rocks!
Jacksonville is 53; Chicago is 64. How is this possible? But Fred is nice and comfy.
So............Now Freddy is coming home????
ReplyDeleteRalph
Nope. SO sorry, just a side trip.
ReplyDeleteConopause and family are coming to visit for spring break.
Wow...poor Fred. He looks so sad. Why? Oh Fred, we are coming in 13 days (but who's counting). Get the bigger than single serving bottles of wine, Corona Light, cheese and your leash ready DUDE, cause in two weeks it's on. Long romantic walks on the bay, playful hours at the dog park, cruising around in the golf cart with the wind in our hair/fur....I could go on, but I won't torture us any further...can't wait!!!!
ReplyDelete#1. That first shot of Fred is fantastic.
ReplyDelete#2. Have you revealed what the bench is for yet?
#3. WHEN are you coming home?
#4. Found anything I left behind?
xxx
#1 Thanks!
ReplyDelete#2 Yes, and it has to do with Harrison Ford and massage oils and Tiger Woods
#3 In a month
#4 Despite much vacuuming, I am sorry to say, no
Massage oils, eh? I definitely get the HF part :o)
ReplyDelete