Crisscrossing the United States with Freddy, the Big Black English Lab.
Yay on the alive part, cool it on the kicking =) Hang in there. I recommend more gelato.
I hear you are going to be on Dancing with the Stars soon!!Mr B
A REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD DAY!!!! Don't even care about the kicking or dancing.Please post again when you are up to it.Who loves ya baby??? Da Poes Do!!
Glad to see you are up and posting.Mary
YEAH!!
Hip hip hooray!
Hope you packed a camera so we can see you in your innertube!
Yay on the alive part, cool it on the kicking =) Hang in there. I recommend more gelato.
ReplyDeleteI hear you are going to be on Dancing with the Stars soon!!
ReplyDeleteMr B
A REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD DAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't even care about the kicking or dancing.
Please post again when you are up to it.
Who loves ya baby??? Da Poes Do!!
Glad to see you are up and posting.
ReplyDeleteMary
YEAH!!
ReplyDeleteHip hip hooray!
ReplyDeleteHope you packed a camera so we can see you in your innertube!
ReplyDelete