Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pritikin Tour




Afternoon water class takes place here

Morning aquatics down the stairs and to the right

Third one on the top. That's my room. With two toilets and one bidet and 3 sinks plus a wet bar

Labryinth......hmm haven't been here

The walk to my room. Shame, Marriott!

This turtle and four of his friends love to watch Tai Chi Class. I bet they get more to eat than the people.

the last two days:
2 Cardio classes (my version, which doesn't really include cardio)
2 aquatic classes
Calorie Density lecture
Lab results lecture
Vitamins and Minerals lecture
Women's health
Cooking school
Prevent and Eliminate Musculoskelatal Pain (or suck in your gut and stand up straight)

6 meals
4 snacks
2 smoothies

5 comments:

  1. Haha Jamie you so funny I forgot to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grounds are lovely. (I take it wine isn't served. Or chocolate. Bread, possibly.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No bread no wine no bread, unless it's a hockey puck, and most definitely no chocolate. My single servings are lonely and sad in my car.

    ReplyDelete