Wednesday, March 21, 2012

All the PIZZAZZZZZ of the 80's, and none of the Gallo

I was just unhappy in the other room, so I finally got moved.
I think is the same room I stayed in another time. The 80's have not improved much.
 You got your mirrored whirlpool tub, your low-pro toilet, and this cool new invention....a telephone by the toilet!!! Rad!!!!
Bath # 2, because the glitz and the glamour of the 80's called for his and hers bathrooms (actually a brilliant idea IMHO)
 Bedroom
 The view I had requested.
 The Cadillac Tournament was just here
 I talked to the bellman who talked to Donald Trump yesterday, and now I know all of his plans. 200 million dollars to upgrade the Blue Monster and the hotel!
 The living room. Nice upgrade.
 Of course, the foyer has to be the size of a small hotel room.
Finally all unpacked.

 Today's activities:
Pool
Cardio
snack
lunch
snack
Lecture about being a better person
Cooking school complete with tasting portions of Bison Tenderloin
Pack
Move rooms
Unpack
Go to dinner


1 comment:

  1. exhausting! and what says you mean so much to me than a phone by the terlet?
    have fun, we missed you, don't eat too much kale, hi to The Donald, and a kiss to Freddy.
    xxx
    all of us over by der

    ReplyDelete