My friend Sue sent her Key Lime tree down to Boca a few years ago, in hopes of providing it with a better life.
| Tight squeeze... |
Here we go.
| How inviting! While I was admiring Sue's Key Lime, Fred fell in the pool for the second time in his life. He was 13 weeks old the first time and has never willingly entered this pool again. |
| Mom, this is all your fault. |
| Throwing a tantrum |
| Get this water off of me!!! |
| Stupid pool |
| Key Lime, all grown up! |
I can not tell you how happy that makes me. He was minutes before death when you spirited him to FL. And now Meyer is blooming. Well-played, green thumbs Kaki! (Meanwhile, I think Fred needs glasses?)
ReplyDeleteKathy, I want that camera!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we will be able to export some key limes back to his adopted home in Illinois next year. Can't wait to see what happens in the fall!
ReplyDeleteFred needs an attitude adjustment. What kind of lab hates the water?