Thursday, July 12, 2012

On the road again....Fred's staying home

Back for the yearly mechanical check at Rochester.
This is why I am here:
When you spend your formative years in this position, you will eventually see the results.
So, Hello Marriott at Mayo!


WELL. At least I knew  from long, hard experience that they don't sell single servings here, so I came well prepared.
And, you haven't lived until you've experienced a Rochester Street Fair.
I understand Herman's Hermits (I'm Henry the Eighth I am, Henry the Eighth I am, I am, I got married to the widow next door. She's been married seven times before--we all did baton and/or dance routines to this song??) will be here RIGHT AFTER I LEAVE.
Bummer.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, missing that concert would definitely constitute a medical setback for me. great shot of pre-Freddie Kaki. be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode on the shuttle to pick up a rental car with Herman several years ago, he did not break into song!

    ReplyDelete