Is this the good camera?? So jealous B&L&S&B will be visiting soon...Melanie saw a taxi in a story and said "taking a plane grandma Florida" today. She remembers we take taxis to the airport so it was very cute and that's when I tried to FaceTime you. Maybe next time!!!
No, this is still the awesome old Powershot. The new camera is sooooooo complicated, and has a history of issues, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's my ineptitude or the camera.
wonderful shots (and oh, that sky).
ReplyDeleteIs this the good camera?? So jealous B&L&S&B will be visiting soon...Melanie saw a taxi in a story and said "taking a plane grandma Florida" today. She remembers we take taxis to the airport so it was very cute and that's when I tried to FaceTime you. Maybe next time!!!
ReplyDeleteNo, this is still the awesome old Powershot.
ReplyDeleteThe new camera is sooooooo complicated, and has a history of issues, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's my ineptitude or the camera.
Probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing an eagle, amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame we find our true calling when we are so OLD!!!
ReplyDelete