Yo Momma's a Llama
What with the Fred being a gimp situation and all, my activities this year are very different. Mainly I'm lying on a nice leather couch in a lovely sunroom watching "Love It or List It" and "House Hunters International" while surfing Ancestry.com.
Sometimes I watch the elk in the backyard, but there are not as many this year, and they are coming around later at night. I gave up on the hot tub after the Ranger at Sawtooth Ranger Station looked at my photo and told me he thought that my snake was a Water Snake. I am not so interested in hot tubbing it with a snake who probably just had 18 baby snakes.
Funny thing about the Ranger, he is yet another long lost relative. I saw his unusual name and we determined that we are related about 7 generations back. He is good stock. 80 years old and driving 3 hours each way to work!
After 3 weeks of this, I decided to get out of the house. We drove down to Hailey, ID past some of the fire damage. We saw burnt posts and burnt scrub and timber on one side of the road, and the other side looked like nothing had happened.
How do you keep a giant Wildfire from crossing a small country road? I sure don't know.
But then there was this Llama
Cute ears,
Very picturesque
But, oh my, look at those teeth!
So long Llama. Highlight of my day. No, maybe my week.

No comments:
Post a Comment