Thursday, November 12, 2009

Freddy continues to have NO fun, but I do

Her is the high point of Freddy's day-- cocktails with  the girls

Well, all he really gets to do is sit around and think of better days.
I, on the other hand, get to continue gallivanting around the Island.
My favorite place? The Temptation!

Pre-dinner cocktails at the bar.....Cosmo and Mojito



Table in the main dining room



This is not your Gallo Single Serving....

well served..........

Duncan is our favorite!
Don't forget the cigs!!

When was the last time you saw a cigarette machine?


Be careful when you leave!


1 comment:

  1. Aunt Greencon (envy)November 13, 2009 at 5:25 PM

    Out smokin and drinkin while the blog subject is home alone without an inner tube holding his head up....You girls should be ashamed. I will say though I am jealous. I want that size wine...wait til I get my inner tube..ok let's Temp.

    ReplyDelete