CODY THE CHOCOLATE LAB

.jpg)
Well, this really stinks.
Big Mistake.
Karim Mansour, the owner of a BP gas station and convenience store in Clearwater, FL allowed a local reporter to do a story on Cody, the lab who works here.
Cody wears a BP shirt, and even has his own name tag.
"While he's here, he's an employee. My rule is, 'all employees need to wear the shirt,' " Mansour said.
The Florida Department of Agriculture in its infinite wisdom must have actually read the story. They say that Cody is a source of food contamination. All the food sold here is packaged or bottled, but for now, Cody has to stay at home.
"There's no way one of my dog's hairs are going to get into a bag of Doritos," Mansour said. "I don't know what I'm going to do without him. It's going to be boring here, and people are going to be looking for him."
It certainly seems that the government (I know this is a different department) should be dealing with what is happening to the food before it reaches the public .
Chicago school lunches, anyone???
FREE CODY!!!!!

Seriously...A well behaved, well dressed, adorable dog making people smile is FIRED??? The people offended by Cody can go down the street to the Walmart...I'd risk a dog hair or two for the happiness he would bring me..
ReplyDeleteCody, I hope you get re-hired and I will come see you at Spring Break...xo