First, the magic golf cart!!!!
Then lunchtime. YES!!!!!!!!
Then a little hanging out in what is called locally, The Pocket Park (It is very tiny)
Nice profile, if I do say so myself!
Here is Boca Grande during the lunch Rush Hour:
After lunch we had a little dip in the pool, but then I decided that it was really a good time to do the PUPPY ZOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!
DISASTER STRUCK! HARD!!!! I YELPED! OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
OFF TO THE VET
Torn ACL, is the diagnosis. Surgery is the next step.
Oh boy, this really stinks.
And please, please do not call me Gimpy.








My darling pup -- I am so so so sorry about your torn acl. That is HORRIBLE! Please let us know about the where and when of the operation. (And ask for lots of liver treats. You deserve them. Before AND after.)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bandit
Is poor Freddy going to need surgery?
ReplyDelete