Saturday, October 31, 2009

New baby in the family

We have a new baby granddaughter in our family!
I don't think she has a name yet, but she is an adorable little ball of fur! Not quite 3 months old yet, she may be a shepherd-lab mix- time will tell- maybe.

Thanks to my co- grandma Margie for sharing the photos!
 She came from the Plainfield Humane Society and joins her brother, 3 year old Sonny, who is going to be thrilled to have a playmate! This is a puppy who is going to have one great life......

3 comments:

  1. Chloe is soooo cute. But really Hawken children, I need some human babies in this family. I can't do it, so one of you must. DON'T make me mad.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kathy she looks just like Em and Brian's McGee!! They could all be related. McGee was a rescue dog too.

    ReplyDelete