
HEY----WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY LEG????????
Obviously, this is not a day full of fun!
HAHAHA I took the title from my ever so funny sister, Connie-- maybe I will post one of my lovely photos of her as a thank you....

Happier days, ahhhhhhhh, what fun.

OK, I have here a classic photo of Connie at Kala the Pig's pen. She is the replacement for Ziggy the pig, who sadly passed away a year ago. She (Kala, not Connie) lives at Whidden's Marina along with some ducks and birds and who knows what else.
If you are squeamish, do not scroll down.
Freddy had a moment of relaxation, but this is rather graphic (in more than one way!)

Freddy does seem to be on the mend other than that nasty looking red splotch...a little more toe touching today-- and lots less whining. I am taking the donut off when I am supervising.
Course, it could be the drugs making him feel better!
Shall we send some apples down?
ReplyDeleteYo Fred....Looks like you got some really cool drugs. How many fingers am I holding up?
ReplyDeleteSeriously, shoot me some of whatever is making the floor your happy place.
More seriously, what is the red spot? Doesn't look good. But your stretch was flawless.
xoxo,
Ziggy II